Tips to Selecting a Garden wedding Venue in Sydney
When brides and grooms start looking for wedding venues, its easy to fall in love with the beauty of the place. So, you also need to consider a few other aspects to make your wedding simply perfect!
Follow these tips below when selecting a Garden Venue to hold your ceremony:
- How many guests will you have at your Garden Wedding
- How far will your ceremony location be from your reception?
- Does the Garden wedding location have nice views/ backdrops for your wedding photos after the ceremony?
- What décor or theme would you like for your Garden Wedding?
- What colours will you use?
- How many chairs will you have at your wedding?
- Is the garden venue wheelchair accessible?
- What is the parking facilities like?
- Where will your wedding car arrive, and where will you walk to your ceremony?
- Who will set-up the chairs and décor for your ceremony?
- Where will you rent or hire the equipment for your ceremony?
- Is there a co-ordinator who can hire the chairs for you, pick them up, set them out for you and oversee things at the ceremony location for you?